My ideal house is a modern flat in a good neighborhood. I want a flat with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, a small dining room and a small living room. I want to live with a friend.
I prefer the modern decoration. Modern pictures, modern sofas and big vases with beautiful flowers. My flat will be colourful, I find this very important.
In my bedroom I want to have wood floor, but with a furry white rug. The walls must be white too. The bedspread will be white and the cushions will be colourful. Next to the bed will be a wood night table with a lamp. I want to have a big closet and the curtains will be very beautiful with a modern design. I think I will buy a television and a DVD too. And of course, I will have a big mirror into my walking closet.
I prefer that my apartment is small so that my friends do not ask me to do parties.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario