Dear Editor,
I’m writing to express my indignation about the soap opera “Celos”, from Canal 12. This program is showed on TV at 2:00 pm, when children have just arrived from school, and it contains a lot of sex scenes, what in my opinion and the opinion of many parents is very inappropriate.
Last Tuesday my 6-year-old daughter came from de TV room and asked me why was naked people on TV. I got really nervous and really didn’t know how to reply to her question. I just told her that she probably saw something she shouldn’t and that people shouldn’t be naked. I don’t know what was on her mind at that moment.
The fact is that the channel is being very imprudent, since that is not the only program that shows that kind of scenes, and children are frequently watching them. I think Canal 12 should put those programs on TV at night, at an adequate time, so that our kids don’t watch things they shouldn’t at their age, and most important, things that could damage somehow their minds.
Yours sincerely,
Brittany Brown.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario