jueves, 10 de junio de 2010

My clothes


When I was a little girl I used to wear dresses. Every day I wore a different dress. But now I use a dress only when I go to an important event, for example a birthday or a party on weekend.
Normally I wear jeans, a t-shirt, a sweater and sneakers or boots.
But I have different clothes for different situations. For example, when I go to school I wear a blouse, my jumper (it’s long, because in the school the nuns scold me if the jumper isn´t long enough), the school sweater, my anorak, long socks and black shoes. When I have a formal party I wear a short dress and high heel shoes. Everybody says that my dresses are too shorts, but I think that they are long enough. I prefer the very high heels because my legs are shorts. If the heels are too low my legs look not good. When I go to the gym or do exercise I wear jogging trousers, a white t-shirt and sneakers. In summer I used to wear shorts, but now in winter I use long jogging trousers, of course!
I hate the wide trousers. They are out and I look fat when I use them !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario