jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010

My favourite book

My favourite book is called "Mi planta de naranja-lima" from José Mauro de Vasconcelos. I read this book last year on December, when I had hollidays and I had time to read. For example while I was lying on the beach, while I was going to Santo Domingo, or while I was doing exercices I read my book.
The book is about a brazilian kid, Zezé, who lives with his family. He was a very naughty kid and his family punished and hit him, also he decided to speak with a little tree, an orange-lime tree (he called her new friend Minguito) and Zezé spoke with Minguito about his problems. this tree was the only friend and the only "toy" wich Zezé has, because his family was very poor.
When he was four years old he went to school. A day like any other Zezé knew Portuga (an old and rich man) and they were good friends. Portuga was the only person who help Zezé. Portuga helps Zezé with the school, with her problems and also they go to the café together. But after some months, while the kid was playing on the street, a train ran over Portuga and he died. The little kid was so sad and Minguito was his only friend, again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario