
My ideal wedding is in the caribbean. With a simple dress and a hairstyle with little white flowers.
First,a ceremony on the beach, but only with my family, the groom's family and our best friends.
Then, a tropically dinner at the hotel and then a big party in the swimming pool with all our friends and a band who play good music.
The decoration must be tropicaly, of course ! with palms, flowers, colourful balloons and necklaces with flowers !
After the party everybody stays at the hotel ( with all inclusive ;) ).
For my honeymoon I want to go to India, I want to meet the Taj mahal ! and also I want to go to Greece and Turkey, there I want to meet the Blue Mosque.
Caro! Your ideal wedding is great, i hope you are gonna invite me!
ResponderEliminarjaja of course
ResponderEliminarWow! your wedding is cool! I hope I have a similar wedding like you!
ResponderEliminarlike it ;)
ResponderEliminar